Working at BuildAbility
BuildAbility has been supporting individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities since 1967. Formerly Build Rehabilitation Industries, we offer Independent Living Services, Supported Employment, Community Integration Services, and a Behavioral Day Program. BuildAbility is committed to anti-racism, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace environment, stakeholder engagement, and client support.
We believe that every person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to providing the highest quality care and support to the individuals we serve, and we are looking for individuals who share our values.
Working at BuildAbility:
- Dedication to Diversity, Anti-Racism & Inclusion
- Opportunity to positively impact the lives of others
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (full-time employees)
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year (full-time employees)
- Paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays per year (full-time employees)
- Mileage Reimbursement & Cell Phone Stipend
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- For more information regarding BuildAbility’s Transparency in Coverage for our health plans, see the below links:
Visit our career page for a list of all our open positions!